Employment & Careers Opportunities
COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL – INSTITUTIONAL
The Kerner Group is a team of HVAC/R and electrical professionals working together to design and implement solutions for our customers in their facilities. Sales, marketing, design, engineering, installation, maintenance, service . . . our success depends on respect for each other and the value placed on each team member and their contribution. We continue to provide unlimited career opportunities for service and installation technicians, encouraging them to advance to senior technical and supervisory/management positions. On average, our senior technical staff has been with the companies more than thirteen years. This longevity can be attributed to career opportunities due to company growth and expanding services, excellent benefits and an environment which encourages everyone to achieve personal and professional goals!
Join Our Team!
If you’re looking for a dynamic career with virtually unlimited opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. We value each and every employee as a critical part of our success. From sales, marketing, and design to engineering, installation, maintenance, and service, there are numerous opportunities to reach your personal and professional goals.
Take a moment to review the many great benefits to joining the Krauss Companyl team, and learn more about available opportunities today.
► Employee Benefits
- • Medical insurance
- • Dental & orthodontia insurance
- • Vision insurance
- • Life insurance
- • Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- • Optional employee-child-spouse life and short term disability insurance
- • 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- • Pretax flexible spending (section 125) for medical & dependent care expenses
- • Paid vacation
- • Paid holidays
- • Annual merit /salary review
- • Technician referral bonus
- • Company provided vehicle*
- • Vehicle outfitted with major tools & safety equipment
- • Personal tool replacement program
- • Safety shoes & safety glasses allowance
- • Company provided uniforms
- • State-of-the-art communications equipment*
The Kerner Group is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free workplace employer.
Call 1 (877) 7KERNER to find out why THE KERNER GROUP will be your best career choice.
Any member of our Management Staff will be pleased to share with you more information about career opportunities with us.